Dear friends and guests,
On September 20th, 2017 The beautiful Island of Puerto Rico suffered a direct hit from Hurricane Maria. This devastating storm has left many residents of the island without electricity or water. Our hotel and staff are safe and accounted for and we are grateful.
During Puerto Rico’s recovery efforts the hotel will temporarily be unavailable for guest stay. If you currently have or are trying to make a reservation with our hotel or have questions please call us directly at (787)977-1180.
To assist our island in our efforts to rebuild you can contact any of the following agencies
- United for Puerto Rico (spearheaded by the First Lady of Puerto Rico)
- Center for Popular Democracy
- Hispanic Federation’s “Unidos” page
- International Medical Corps
- Former U.S. presidents have expanded their One America Appeal to include recovery efforts in Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands
- Catholic Relief Services
- Direct Relief
- Save the Children, which focuses specifically on the needs of families and their children.
- Global Giving has a $2 million goal for victims of Hurricane Maria